This study estimates that at least $5.3 billion in CARES Act money went to 611 portfolio companies owned or backed by private equity firms that held $908 billion in cash reserves.
Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting!
Tell your legislator to support the
Stop Wall Street Looting Act!
- Make PE execs legally liable for the damage they cause
- Stop looting that enriches PE executives at the expense of workers, communities, and businesses
- Close tax loopholes and change rules that encourage predatory financial activities
- Protect workers if employers go bankrupt
- Require PE firms to be fair and transparent to investors in disclosing costs and returns