A new report finds that the private equity industry owned close to 700 utility-scale power generation facilities in the United States in 2021 that emitted about 200 million metric tons of carbon dioxide annually. View Report
Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting!
Tell your legislator to support the
Stop Wall Street Looting Act!
- Make PE execs legally liable for the damage they cause
- Stop looting that enriches PE executives at the expense of workers, communities, and businesses
- Close tax loopholes and change rules that encourage predatory financial activities
- Protect workers if employers go bankrupt
- Require PE firms to be fair and transparent to investors in disclosing costs and returns