The Carlyle Group, Warburg Pincus, and KKR are the top three offenders on climate among private equity firms, continuing to invest in polluting industries and exposing investors to significant climate-related risk, according to a new scorecard developed by the Private Equity Stakeholder Project (PESP) and Americans for Financial Reform Education Fund (AFREF). View Report
Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting!
Tell your legislator to support the
Stop Wall Street Looting Act!
- Make PE execs legally liable for the damage they cause
- Stop looting that enriches PE executives at the expense of workers, communities, and businesses
- Close tax loopholes and change rules that encourage predatory financial activities
- Protect workers if employers go bankrupt
- Require PE firms to be fair and transparent to investors in disclosing costs and returns