The billionaires and millionaires of Wall Street deploy so much money to influence American politics and society that we can easily lose track of how pervasive it is.They spread money around to campaigns, think tanks, and lobbyists. Wealthy executives finance universities, cultural institutions, and hospitals.
Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting! Say No to Wall Street Looting!
Tell your legislator to support the
Stop Wall Street Looting Act!
- Make PE execs legally liable for the damage they cause
- Stop looting that enriches PE executives at the expense of workers, communities, and businesses
- Close tax loopholes and change rules that encourage predatory financial activities
- Protect workers if employers go bankrupt
- Require PE firms to be fair and transparent to investors in disclosing costs and returns